To achieve your business potential and ensure operational continuity your networks need:
- expertise at the design and specification stage
- robust and secure hardware installed by experienced engineers
- the backup and support of an established organisation
At L3n we have the expertise, experience and resources to provide high-quality, secure systems that give you network peace of mind.
Cisco ASA5500-X Next Generation Firewall Family
Our broad range of services include:
- Network design – we have both the knowledge and practical experience to analyse your needs and specify networks to meet your requirements
- Supply – we are trusted suppliers of leading brands of networking hardware
- Installation – our experienced and qualified team can install network equipment and infrastructure quickly and efficiently
- Testing – in addition to testing and commissioning our own installations, we can audit and troubleshoot your existing network systems
- Support – we offer a broad range of online and on-site support services
Cisco Select Partner certification
We supply networking hardware from Cisco – the global leader for network communications. Their products are the most reliable and secure available. They are trusted in demanding and critical applications around the world. Cisco has granted L3n it's Select Partner certification because we meet Cisco's extremely high standards and have 18 years' experience of specifying, installing and supporting their equipment.
Find out more..
Juniper Select Partner certification
As a very viable alternative to our Cisco equipment, we also supply networking hardware from Juniper. Juniper has granted L3n it's Select Partner certification because we also meet Juniper's extremely high standards and have 10 years' experience of specifying, installing and supporting their equipment.
Find out more..
Our customers include
"Not only is everyone at L3n extremely knowledgeable, but they are able to make real recommendations based upon a wealth of experience"
IT Director, Vue Entertainment Ltd
"In addition to their IP competence L3n were able to provide guidelines and an independent view about the design and management of our existing IP networks"
Snr Manager VoIP and New Voice Technologies, MCI (now Verizon)