Juniper Networks' focus on technology, leadership, and technical excellence has produced an award-winning portfolio of secure and dependable platforms. Our Juniper accreditations prove that Juniper have the confidence and trust to allow L3n to specify and install Juniper Networks products. We can give you pragmatic and honest advice on systems tailored to your requirements and budget. Click on the products below for more details.
Juniper's high-performance, carrier class switches are designed for use in branch, campus or data center. The Juniper switches all use Junos as their operating system so leveraging current Junos knowledge.
Many models support Juniper's Virtual Chassis technology and so can be clustered to act as one unit.
Juniper's extensive range of high-performance routers include
- The MX Series routers, these are SDN-Ready 3D Universal Edge routers that provide the capacity, density and performance that enterprises, service providers and cloud operators need. From the MX5, a compact 20-Gbps router, right up to the incredible MX2020 which is the most powerful single chassis router in the industry
- The PTX Series routers, these advanced routers provide the platform for the Converged Supercore® Architecture. These are supercore routers that optimise MPLS and Ethernet.
- The ACX Series routers, compact access routers enable efficient mobile backhaul and highly reliable, SLA-backed business services.
- Juniper SRX family of hardware firewalls. These scalable, resilient firewalls offer an enterprise class alternative to the Cisco ASA firewalls.
- cSRX Container Firewall. These high-density firewalls are Docker containers and are designed for securing virtualised and cloud environments.
- vSRX Virtual Firewall.
- Sky Advanced Threat Protection. This is a cloud-based service that provides advanced malware protection.